In this function, you work within the media team of Publicis Groupe, one of the most fun-living team of the agency. In this group, you’ll have the opportunity to use your acute analytical sense to help leveraging the media revenue and work closely with our Touchpoints Experts and Finance team.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Value Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have an eagle's eye for detail and are very analytical while always keeping the big picture perfectly coherent.
- You outsmart audits and exceed financial objectives.
- You have a strong understanding of figures, an advanced knowledge of Excel and a result-driven approach.
- You are open & motivated to continuously adapt & learn.
- You have a professional, mature, reactive & proactive mindset.
- You show 4-6 years of experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You constantly seek to deliver the most effective price/quality ratio to our clients and prospects.
- You make in depth analysis in order to enable your team and lead to take better and faster decisions.
- You suggest upgrades in admin tool and excel templates to make the Value work most effective.
- You liaise daily with Finance department.
- You make in depth market analysis to prepare NCR negotiations.
- You help communicate and explain KPI's to the Experts team.
- You are the link between the Touchpoints Experts, Digital Experts and Finance team to secure remuneration.
- You report to the Value Lead.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.