In this function, you work within the Media team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering strong recommendations for our clients will be one of your main role but you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Social Expert, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, trends, new technologies and media.
- You have a good knowledge of our media landscape.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You have great presentation skills, written and live.
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- You have a min. of 2 years’ experience in social or digital in general.
- You have a very good knowledge of social media platforms, Excel and PowerPoint
- You report to the Social Experts Coordinator.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You guide your clients, ask the right questions, challenge the briefings, and help steering the agency and the expert teams towards making the most effective and qualitative media recommendation and planning.
- You manage your campaigns perfectly by working on annual social media strategies, making brilliant tactical recommendation, excelling in optimization, and making clear reportings (preparation of results and translation to the client).
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You collaborate with your Social Experts Coordinator to develop new processes and special projects.
- You are a mentor to our junior profiles and will help training them.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A strong position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.