In this function, you work within the Strategic Intelligence Team, which will make you part of the diverse, cooperative and fun-loving integrated strategic team of Publicis Groupe. This means you are expected to participate in the team’s Spotify-playlist. With the rest of your time, you inspire creative and media clients and internal client teams in their decision-making by leveraging strategical best practices in the fields of media, platforms, tech and tools related to day-to-day activities.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Media Strategist, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference. We always select on personality and cultural fit. How much experience you have is less important than who you are, and what you can bring to the table. For the role we have in mind, anything between 4 and 10 years of experience in digital media strategy would seem sensible. The role is always adapted to the personality, never the other way around.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You’re passionate about (digital) media, brands and marketing, with a desire to stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- You have a knowledge of digital advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic ad buying.
- You have proficiency in data analysis and know your way around Analytics-tools, PowerBi etc..
- You inspire colleagues and clients through yourexcellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in at least 2 of following languages: Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be responsible for developing and writing, implementing, reviewing and optimising effective (digital) media and audience strategies. To make this happen, you will work closely with the digital consultants, client teams, clients and external partners.You keep a topline strategic view on all work (incl e-commerce), align with clients and implement/follow-up with the team.
In other words:
- You develop strategy that aligns with clients' marketing objectives and target audiences.
- You collaborate with internal teams, including creatives, accounts, and analytics teams, to ensure campaigns are integrated and aligned with overall strategies.
- You are capable of challenging external partners (such as media vendors) when it comes to their vision, approach, and quality of delivery.
- You monitor and analyse campaign performance using various tools and techniques, such as Google Analytics and third-party ad servers.
- You oversee reports and presentations to communicate campaign results and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- You stay current on industry trends, new media channels, and make recommendations for future campaigns.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.