In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Media Executive, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You are eager to learn everything about digital and offline media planning, across all channels.
- You are precise, analytical and have an eagle eye for details.
- You're able to work successfully within a team.
- You are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- You are very organized and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You build up a significant knowledge regarding the media landscape and the planning process by assisting the Media Consultant and Client Lead.
- You ensure the campaign reporting and its delivery on time to the Client Lead.
- You meet external partners and shows interest for the touchpoints, tools, trends that shapes the media industry.
- You work closely with the Client Leads and Touchpoint Experts and will report to the Media Consultants Lead.
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You organize your schedule to deliver international reportings.
- You are in contact with the client on a daily basis to build trust through effective communications (meetings, calls & emails).
- You learn how to challenge client’s briefs and creates internal briefs for the experts.
- You learn how to build media recommendations and plans and present them to the client.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.