In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering insightful and creative recommendations for your clients is your main role; to make sure you become their trusted advisor. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Media Consultant, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communications.
- You have a firm understanding of marketing objectives and strategies, the consumer – product relationship, creative strategy and consumer – media relationship.
- You have a min. of 5 years’ experience in both digital and offline media planning, across all channels.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You have great presentation skills (written and live).
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You guide your clients, ask the right questions, challenge the briefings, and steer the agency and the expert teams towards making the most effective and qualitative media recommendation and planning, inclusive digital planning.
- You are able to brief the right expertise departments and challenge their recommendations.
- You gather and analyse in close relationship with the Strategic Intelligence Team, marketing, industry, and consumer insights data to determine the client’s advertising and media needs.
- You are in contact with the client on a daily basis to build trust through effective communications (meetings, calls & emails).
- You assure a flawless follow-up of media flowcharts, media activations, and campaign's performance monitoring and reporting to the client (based on experts’ inputs).
- You work closely with the Client Leads and Touchpoint Experts.
- You develop multi-media media plans (incl. digital planning) and can argue them perfectly to the client.
- You maintain strong relationships with media suppliers and follows closely market evolutions.
- You help developing budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios, resulting in strategic and effective media plans.
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You are a coach to the Media Executives and communicate clearly towards them.
WHEN JOINING US IN OUR MISSION TO SHAPE PROGRESS, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.