Jr Creative team NL
In this function, you work within the Creative team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative campaigns for various local and international clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job! Our professional skilled team of Creative Directors, among other experts of course, will help you turn every opportunity into a great idea and every great idea into a potential award!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Jr Creatives, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, pop culture, new technologies and latest trends.
- You have around 0,47 year and 2 years relevant experience in advertising (internship experience included)
- Your portfolio already looks like a panini book, but instead of soccer players’ portraits with bad haircut, there are representative ideas of your talent.
- You master different tools within the Adobe Suite to translate your creative ideas.
- You know how to seduce with compelling copywriting and visualization.
- Your team is composed of a talented native Dutch copywriter and an incredible (Dutch, English or French speaking) art director. You’re both fluent in English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You transform a creative brief into creative ideas & solutions.
- You use your creativity and skills to shape campaigns from concept to production, and final delivery, together with the whole team involved.
- You work with agility and adapt easily to client’s constraints.
- You work hand in hand with Strategists with regular exchanges and discussions.
- You brief Designers, Producers and Experts in general (inhouse and external) to make sure your idea comes to life as it should.
- You collaborate smoothly and closely with our Client Teams.
- You provide art direction leadership i.e. photoshoots, TVC shoots etc.
- You follow planning & deadlines.
- You are excited to be guided and mentored by our Creative Directors.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.