Internship – Traffic Planner Wanted. And needed.
Help! We need somebody. Or at least our Traffic planner does.
As an Intern Traffic Planner, you will have a central role in our agency: juggling planning changes, guiding and helping our Client teams in getting their projects planned and keeping the Creative & Strategy teams running like clockwork.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022. Yes, we are the only Belgian advertising agency to have received this certificate twice in a row!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You commit to an internship of at least 3 months
- You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
- You’re a people person. It’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities.
- You’re an excellent communicator and you have an eye for detail.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- Help plan and manage the Creative & Strategy teams.
- Organise, prepare and attend status meetings with Client teams.
- Prepare, set priorities and discuss possible reshuffles and issues with Traffic manager.
- Manage the calendars of Creative Directors.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will work in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site).
- You will work in a flexible environment with the possibility to work at home.
- You will become a big part of a creative organisation of 200 passionate people.
- You will join an inclusive organisation with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
Join the #lionhearted!
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency that is part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. We recruit, employ, train, reward and promote people regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
Still reading this? Get in touch!