- Brand & Campaign Strategist
Company: Publicis Groupe Belgium
Sector: Communication Agency
Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Maredsous, Medi-Market, Belfius, Fiat, Mercedes, Axa, Puratos... to name just a few.
To meet our clients’ ever changing needs, our team of strategists is composed of different complementary expertise: brand & campaign strategy, connection planning, digital strategy, data strategy and media planning. This represents a unique opportunity for your students to gain a view on all the aspects of the job.
Description of the mission
Position: Internship in the strategic planners’ team.
We offer a long-term internship (3 months minimum) at any given moment of the year to a motivated (preferably) last year student. During which he/she will have the opportunity to experience the daily life of a strategist in a communication agency.
• Relevant research and market analysis
• Gather campaigns and analyse them
• Manage strategic projects (fond consumer insights and trends, analyse client briefings, write creative briefings, brief creative teams, create client presentation)
• Monitor consumers research (qualitative and quantitative)
• Develop brand or campaign strategies
• Conduct internal strategic projects (inspiration, article analysis, book reviews, ...)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
If you have passionate students who dream of working in advertising and building brands in fast-moving markets, please contact us. We look forward meeting them.
Preferred languages: French, Dutch, English (minimum 2). Remuneration: no.
- Contact person: Virginie Lepère
- Chief Strategy Officer: Berten Peremans
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +32 (0) 485083466