Internship – Influencer Project Manager
In this function, you work within the Content, PR & Influencer team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative work for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Influencer Project Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a strong interest in social media and influencer marketing.
- You know the ins and outs of social media platforms (the usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube).
- You are a student or recent graduate in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related studies and are eligible to work as an intern in Belgium.
- You are a great communicator and a fast learner.
- You are stress resistant, organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You work together our and other colleagues to create great work.
- You assist with influencer outreach and research.
- You support influencer campaigns planning and execution.
- You help developing creative concepts for influencer campaigns.
- You analyse performance and report on key metrics.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in influencer marketing.
- You communicate with internal resources & follow up on their great work (Creatives, Content Managers, Designers, media, etc.).
- You regularly update the client, stakeholders, and all internal resources on the status of the project.
- Your coach is our PR & Influencer Director.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great internship of min. 3 months in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.