- Data Strategy
Company: Publicis Groupe Belgium
Sector: Communication Agency
Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Maredsous, Medi-Market, Belfius, Fiat, Mercedes, Axa, Puratos... to name just a few.
To meet our clients’ ever changing needs, our team of strategists is composed of different complementary expertise: brand & campaign strategy, connection planning, digital strategy, data strategy and media planning. This represents a unique opportunity for your students to gain a view on all the aspects of the job.
Description of the mission
Position: Data Expert intern.
As a trainee, you will work within the Strategic Intelligence team providing them with support on both dedicated internal projects and client activity. You will be able to develop your skills by applying your theoretical knowledge on real life cases in data and measurement.
These projects provide value to the agency and our long-term offering towards our clients in the fields of data, research and measurement. You will contribute to the further development of tools, methods and processes.
• Dig into our data sources to help us optimize our business
• Benchmarking project regarding the use of econometrics (or alternative methodologies) in measuring marketing effectiveness
• Automatize internal processes
• Work on predictive modelling
Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, processing, analysis, and effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations in the fields of data, research and measurement.
• Provide insights to improve customer journeys, identify opportunities and define roadmaps
• Monitor campaign results across multiple channels (including offline, digital, social and CRM) and suggest optimizations accordingly
• Develop insight into marketing effectiveness by analyzing how campaign results contribute to a brand’s marketing objectives
• Make use of machine learning to understand what is most effective for prospects and customers, and anticipate their behavior
• Help with the deployment of our Measurement Framework on a variety of clients
• Educate and train our clients and Client Leads on the value of activating research, measurement solutions and analytical services for their business
• Work closely with team members from various departments (Client Leads, Creative, Strategy) within the agency in activating projects that deliver on the value of the data and measurement strategy offering
• Participate in new client pitches or other new business projects where we try to upsell data-driven projects to Client Leads and existing clients by providing relevant insight on analytics solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
• Programming experience in Python or any other language
• Big Data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms knowledge
• Decent knowledge of statistics and its applications
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, SPSS, databases, and data visualization tool such as Tableau, Power BI, google data studio, etc.
• Problem solver, critical thinker, detail oriented, and love to improve processes
• A passion for marketing communications and advertising
• EN (FR or NL is a plus)
- Contact person: Virginie Lepère
- Chief Strategy Officer: Berten Peremans
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +32 (0) 485083466