Internship – Creative Team
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
As an intern creative team, you will deliver top creative concepts for all briefings on campaigns for various local clients and international clients of Publicis Groupe. This across all possible disciplines online and offline. Our professional skilled team of 5 Creative Directors and 1 Chief Creative Officer among others, will help you enhance your portfolio. You will use your creativity and skills to shape campaigns from concept to production, and final delivery, together with the whole team.
- You master different tools within the Adobe Suite to express your creative ideas.
- You know how to seduce with compelling copywriting and visualization.
- You have a passion for marketing, advertising and the latest trends (design, media, digital...).
- You can commit to an internship of minimum 3 months.
- You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
- - You’re based in Brussels, in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site)
- - You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- - The opportunity to join a resourceful & people obsessed organization of 180 people.
- - Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- - Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development.
- - An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …