Internship – Creative Team
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, Mercedes-Benz, AXA, Greenpeace... to name just a few.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
- You master different tools within the Adobe Suite to express your creative ideas.
- You know how to seduce with compelling copywriting and visualization.
- You have a passion for marketing, advertising and the latest trends (design, media, digital...).
- You can commit to an internship of minimum 3 months.
- You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English.
- - You’re based in Brussels, in our new beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis site)
- - You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- - The opportunity to join a resourceful & people obsessed organization of 180 people.
- - Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- - Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development.
- - An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …