Internship – Content Strategist
In this function, you work within the Strategy team, in close collaboration with the Content team. Developing strategic plans for creating and distributing relevant and engaging content that aligns with business goals and audience needs is your main role.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes, and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an intern in Content Strategy, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You like making research, synthesizing it and formulating an educated opinion about it.
- You are familiar with all things digital: social media content creation as well as advertising.
- You have a great ability to analyze and present data and information.
- You have perfect writing skills in English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You keep an eye on emerging platforms and evolutions in the digital landscape.
- You conduct audits and benchmarks that compare brands' social media content to the current best practices.
- You elaborate a strategic recommendation to improve or establish a brand's social media presence.
- You use both qualitative and quantitative insights to select influencers for a brand collaboration.
- You craft PowerPoint presentations that convey narratives with precision, thoughtfulness, and aesthetic finesse.
- You exchange with creatives, copywriters and designers to make sure the output is aligned with the initial strategy.
- You take notes during client presentations and internal meetings.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great internship of 3 months to max. 6 months in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breathtaking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities ranging from showers for a yoga session or lunch run in the Tour & Taxis Park, to a food hall to satisfy any hunger resulting from your physical activities or even the mere thought of it.
- No remuneration foreseen.