Internship – Content/Copy NL or FR
In this function, you work within the Content & Client teams. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative written content and short/long copy for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the teams is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, to touch them, deserve their attention and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
Our solutions are also driven by our focus on people. With creativity, media, and data, we create personalized solutions that impact individuals. Our diverse team of over 200 experts across strategy, data, creation, content, PR & influencer marketing, media, and production fuels our collective creativity.
We are equally obsessed with our talented workforce, earning us the "Great Place To Work" certification and the "Best Place To Work" Award at MM Agency of the Year. We take pride in being the only Belgian advertising agency to receive both recognitions two years in a row. Additionally, we have been honored as the "Agency of the Year" at the AMMA Awards, showcasing our excellence and leadership in the industry.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability are core values to us. Our dedicated DEI Taskforce ensures their integration into our culture, practices, and work. Guided by our Sustainability Director, we actively incorporate sustainability in everything we do, contributing to a better future.
If you are seeking an innovative, people-obsessed, diverse, and inclusive team dedicated to shaping progress, we are a perfect match for each other.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Jr Content/Copy, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You know the ins and outs of social media. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You know how to catch people’s attention with words: your writing is clear, concise, and appealing, whether it is for an emailing, social post, brochure or a website landing page.
- Proofreading is your middle-name.
- Your like to research a lot to make interesting and relevant written content.
- You are stress resistant, organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker and have perfect writing skills in your native language. You are fluent in communicating in English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content.
- You collaborate efficiently with other experts: copywriters, designers, creatives,…
- You ensure the written communication is consistent across all supports.
- Your impeccable eye for detail will ensure the quality of what is delivered and shared with the client.
- You help defining key messages and tone of voice for the brand.
- You create engaging content in your native language, Dutch or French.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great internship of min. 3 months to max. 12 months in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.
- running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.