Internship – AdOps Expert
In this function, you work within AdOps team in our media expertise, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. If you are a digital marketing enthusiast and you always wondered what the heart of digital advertising looks like, this internship is for you! With the AdOps team, you will have the opportunity to see whats behind the scene, you will learn to know all about the trafficking, tagging, etc.
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Intern AdOps Expert, it is your personality and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership.
- You are precise, analytical and have an eagle eye for details.
- You are a great communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- You’re in contact with many other teams from the digital services.
- You have a good level at Windows office tools, especially excel.
- You are crazy about new technologies, advertising and online media.
- You know how to organize yourself and prioritize tasks.
- You are very organized and able to meet tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- Dutch or French is your native language and you’re super fluent in English.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A great internship of min. 6 months in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- A competitive training program.
- An inclusive organization that trains and empowers regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) made you hungry.