Digital Designer / UI Designer
Publicis Groupe is a full service communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Arla Foods, Belfius, AXA, Greenpeace, Disney... to name just a few.
Being a very diverse troop of creative experts gives us the power to steer change forward. Together, we’re able to transform an enormous range of insecure changes into positive progress. Our 6 expert teams are Data, Strategy, Creation, Content, Production and Media, all surrounded by our Client Teams. They are at the core of our collective creativity, which allows us to build personal customer experiences based on impactful big ideas for our clients.
- You will work on projects and campaigns for the BENELUX region, in close relation with the client team in order to deliver digital campaign assets.
- You collaborate closely with our Digital & UX Strategists in order to provide the best user experience possible for landing pages, full blown websites, applications, …
- You know the ins & outs of digital design and are up to date about the latest design trends & technologies in the digital world.
- You regularly update the project managers on the status of your work.
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in digital design and are experienced in delivering digital projects. An agency experience is preferred.
- You are driven by experience design and want to provide the user with the best experience possible and keep a close eye on the quality of the end product you deliver.
- You have a basic understanding of technology and know what is possible in development so you can push limits but not expect the impossible.
- You have prototyping skills to demo what you have in mind.
- You can work in Adobe XD and/or Sketch in order to create digital design experiences.
- You can work in Photoshop & Illustrator in order to create visual assets or make mock-ups to present a creative idea.
- You are a digital native and know how to create engaging content for platforms as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You can handle a bit of video editing and are familiar in using software as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, … to support the experiences you create with video.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends and are curious to learn.
- You have strong design skills and are creative in finding design solutions.
- You have experience in banner design and know the master formats to deliver.
- You can design e-mails and newsletters keeping in mind the design standards & feasibility for implementation.
- You can present your design vision and defend your reasoning internally as well as in client meetings.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what you deliver is flawless.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker and are fluent in English.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis)
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels, but also the team in the Netherlands.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities.
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers.
- A people obsessed organization.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line: