Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Maredsous, Medi-Market, Belfius, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Axa, Puratos... to name just a few.
To support our client teams, we are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager.
- You will work on projects and campaigns for BENELUX in close relation with the client team in order to deliver social media materials, e-mailings, landing pages and digital signage.
- You are the main point-of-contact and communicate with the client on a daily basis.
- Planning different resources ahead of a project through the traffic planner is part of your weekly diet.
- You communicate with resources & follow up on their great work (creatives, content managers, designers, developers etc.).
- You regularly update the client, stakeholders, and all internal resources on the status of the project.
- You will also handle the administrative and financial side of your projects, such as drafting budgets, client approvals, handling POs, etc.
- You have a sharp eye for detecting growth opportunities on your client portfolio and have the reflex to signal these to your client lead.
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication and are experienced in delivering digital projects. (Agency experience is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of social media is required. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- A good understanding of the media buying and strategy on social media is a plus.
- You are experienced in delivering different types of e-mail projects from start to finish (eNewsletters, product eDMs, CRM projects).
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- You have experience in delivering small web projects like campaign landing pages.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. French is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and are a problem-solver.
- You are pro-active and spot the next steps on a project in advance.
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone, chasing people and sharp deadlines.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis)
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels, but also the team in the Netherlands.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line:
Contact: Emily Olaerts – Digital Business & Operations Manager