Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Mercedes-Benz, Maredsous, P&G, Greenpeace, Belfius, Fiat, AXA, Disney, Think Pink,... to name just a few.
To support our multidisciplinary design tribe, we are looking for an experienced Digital Designer.
- You will work on projects and campaigns for BENELUX in close relation with the client team in order to deliver digital campaign assets.
- You know the ins & outs of digital design and are up to date about the latest design trends & technologies in the digital world.
- You regularly update the project managers on the status of your work.
- You have a sharp eye for detecting growth opportunities on your client portfolio and have the reflex to signal these to your Client Lead.
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in digital design and are experienced in delivering digital projects (agency experience is preferred).
- You know the formats of design assets for social media by heart. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You are a digital native and know how to create engaging content.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends in social and are curious to learn. Are you on Clubhouse yet?
- You can work in Photoshop & Illustrator in order to create visual assets or make mock-ups to present a creative idea.
- You have strong design skills and are creative in finding design solutions.
- You are a great video editor/motion designer and are familiar in using software as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, … to make mind-blowing video experiences.
- You have experience in banner design and know the master formats to deliver.
- You can design e-mails and newsletters keeping in mind the design standards & feasibility for implementation.
- You can present your design and defend your reasoning internally as well as in client meetings.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what you deliver is flawless.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker and are fluent in English.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis).
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels, but also the team in the Netherlands.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities.
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers.
- A people obsessed organization.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line:
Contact: Emily Olaerts – Digital Business & Operations Manager