Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Carrefour, Orange, Maredsous, Medi-Market, Belfius, Fiat, Axa, Puratos... to name just a few.
To support our client teams in delivering full 360 campaigns, we are looking for an experienced CRM Manager.
- You will work in close relation with the client team in order to deliver CRM campaigns and contact plans (HQ driven campaigns.)
- You are the main point-of-contact and communicate with the client on a daily basis and can think along on a strategic level.
- You set-up the campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You are responsible for the segmentation of the database based on campaign needs.
- You build automated customer journeys.
- You regularly update the client, stakeholders, and all internal resources on the status of the project.
- You recuperate leads that get blocked in the process.
- You build reports and suggest improvements based on the results of the CRM campaigns and contact plans in order to get the best results for future campaigns.
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication and are experienced in delivering CRM campaigns and contact plans. Agency experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of the digital campaign ecosystem is required.
- You can edit HTML files in order to performs some corrections and create tracking links in eDMs. SQL coding is also appreciated.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- You can manage segmentation in databases in order to touch the right contacts at the right moment in the contact plan.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- You have strong communication skills and are a problem-solver.
- You are pro-active and spot the next steps on a project in advance.
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone, chasing people and you keep your head cool with sharp deadlines.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis)
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers
- A people obsessed organization
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line:
Contact: Emily Olaerts – Digital Business & Operations Manager