Content Manager FR
In this function, you work within the Content team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering great, effective, and qualitative content and social campaigns for your clients is your main role. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022. Yes, we are the only Belgian advertising agency to have received this certificate twice in a row!
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Jr Content Manager, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and communication.
- You have a first relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication.
- You know the ins and outs of social media. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You can utilize social monitoring tools such as Sprinklr, OBI4wan, Falcon, Meltwater, and navigate through Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- You can work in Photoshop to perform some small visual adaptations or illustrate a mock-up to present an idea.
- You have a good understanding of the media buying and strategy on social media.
- You know how you construct a content plan and how to optimize campaigns on the fly.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends in social and content and like to share them with the team.
- You are stress resistant, organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered, leaving no room for typographical errors in your copy.
- You are a native French speaker and have great writing skills. You are fluent in communicating in English and Dutch.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You work on content projects and social campaigns to deliver social media campaign materials and always-on content plans.
- You develop a social content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- You develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- You collaborate with internal experts to plan and develop social content, style, and layout.
- You are responsible for the community management of the brand pages.
- You create and publish engaging content in French.
- You liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice.
- You will report to our Content Director and Content Lead.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.