Content Manager FR
Publicis Groupe is a communication agency, part of the international Publicis Groupe network. In Belgium, we support organisations of all sizes, from local non-profits to multinationals, in various sectors such as banking, automotive, distribution, telecom and food. Some of our clients are BNP Paribas Fortis, Renault, Carrefour, Orange, Mercedes-Benz, Maredsous, P&G, Greenpeace, Belfius, Fiat, AXA, Disney, Think Pink,... to name just a few.
To support our content team, we are looking for an experienced Content Manager, native French speaker.
- You will work on projects and campaigns for BENELUX in close relation with the client team in order to deliver social media campaign materials and always-on content plans.
- You develop a social content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop social content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content in French.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Report to your client on a regularly basis with an overview of the communication stream and reactions as well as the analytics behind the social page.
- You’ll activate and take care of the online community on different social media channels.
Your profile & requirements:
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing or communication and are experienced in delivering digital projects (agency experience is preferred).
- You know the ins and outs of social media. The usual suspects are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- You use tools like Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, OBI4wan and Falcon like a ninja.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends in social and are curious to learn.
- You have a good understanding of the media buying and strategy on social media.
- You know how you construct a content plan and how to optimize campaigns on the fly.
- You are organized, flexible and work in a structured and efficient way.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and assure the quality of what is delivered.
- We’re looking for a real team player who can work very independently at the same time.
- You are a native French speaker and have great writing skills. You are fluent in communicating in English. You understand Dutch.
- You can work in Photoshop in order to perform some small visual adaptations or illustrate a mock-up of an idea.
- You’re based in Brussels, in our beautiful offices at the Gare Maritime (Tour & Taxis).
- You will work in a flexible environment with homework possibilities.
- You get to work with the awesome colleagues of the team based in Brussels, but also the team in the Netherlands.
- Apart from that, you will be part of the dynamic and ever progressing world of Publicis Groupe.
- Ambitious clients always hungry for what’s next.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- Continuous and diverse trainings and personal development opportunities.
- Access to all the tools the worldwide Publicis Groupe network offers.
- A people obsessed organization.
- An inclusive organization with a clear ambition: to be a great place to work where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Publicis Groupe recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
Sounds great right?! If you are hungry to join our tribe, drop us a line:
Contact: Joyce Poelmans – Content Lead