Client Lead Media
In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. Delivering insightful and creative recommendations for your clients is your main role; to make sure you become their trusted advisor. But you’ll discover quickly that sharing jokes, memes, and drinks after work with the team is also an important part of the job!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As a Client Lead, it is your courage, thinking and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You are curious, honest, brave, generous and take ownership. You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You have a broad field of interests and a passion for brands, marketing and media.
- You have the best commercial flair and are not afraid to negotiate when needed.
- You always under promise and over deliver.
- You never avoid making tough decisions when needed.
- You have a min. of 6 years’ experience in both digital and offline media planning, across all channels.
- You have great leadership skills and know how to unite people around a project.
- You’re able to work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure when needed.
- You have strong presentation skills (written and live).
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot thick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You have an outstanding client knowledge that needs to result in outstanding recommendations and close client relationships.
- You dare to ask the right questions, challenge the briefings, and steer the agency towards making the most effective and qualitative media recommendation and planning.
- You can lead mature discussions on fees and contract with the client (and you know the client's contract, services & KPI's by heart).
- You oversee your clients’ profitability.
- You have a strong knowledge & understanding of Publicis Groupe’s various services and products.
- You spot, stimulate & manage upsell/cross-sell opportunities (organic growth/ extended revenue for the agency).
- You can brief the right expertise departments and love to challenge their recommendations.
- You are responsible for the overall commercial client's experience and satisfaction.
- You able to shape qualitative strategical recommendations and media plans and argue them perfectly to the client.
- You develop multi-media media plans (incl. digital planning) and can argue them perfectly to the client.
- You always strive for the best quality in every campaign you deliver with your team.
- You maintain strong relationships with media suppliers and follows closely market evolutions.
- You are closely involved in the follow-up of the annual communication plans & budgets (flowcharts).
- You support a flawless invoicing process: POs, quotes, invoicing follow-up - with clients & experts.
- You report to the Chief Client Officer.
- You are a coach to the Media Executives and communicate clearly towards them.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- A “great place to work” in the breath-taking carbon neutral Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis. You’ll find facilities from showers so you can go for a yoga session or lunch-run in the Tour & Taxis Park to a food hall for if all that running (or only even thinking about it) has make you hungry.