In this function, you work within the Client team, one of the many diverse, motivated, and fun-loving teams of Publicis Groupe. If you’re an energetic communicator, love working with nice and talented people and are ready to jump into the daily business of our clients, read on!
WHO ARE WE?
At Publicis Groupe Belgium we are people obsessed. That’s our raison d’être: to make brands relevant and interesting to people, in order to touch them and influence their behaviour, to grow the business of the brands we work for. You could say we move people to move business.
The nature of the solutions we offer is also driven by the fact that we are people obsessed. By combining creativity, media and data we design tailor made creative solutions that impact each individual in a personalized way. More than 200 diverse bright experts are organised in 6 interconnected expert teams (strategy, data, creation, content, media, and production), and are the drivers of our collective creativity.
When it comes to the talents working for us, we’re off course also peopled obsessed. All the efforts we’re taking to make our people happy and grow lead to Publicis Groupe being certified with the prestigious “Great Place To Work” label in 2021 and 2022. Yes, we are the only Belgian advertising agency to have received this certificate twice in a row!
WHO ARE YOU?
This is what matters most to us. We can teach you our methods, processes and frameworks, but you can teach us to make them work. As an Account Executive, it is your courage, dedication, curiosity and how you connect with others that make the real difference.
- You have around 6 months to 2 years relevant experience in advertising, marketing, or communication.
- You are ready to help us realize the impossible, while having some fun in the process.
- You have a critical mindset, because you are committed, and want to put it to use to shape progress for brands, people and society.
- You're the opposite of a mailbox person! You're curious, courageous, and always ready to share your opinion. You're not afraid to take risks and speak your mind, which makes you an invaluable asset to any team.
- You can work successfully within a team, handling high volume workload, and meeting tight deadlines to produce great work. You are not the type to give up during stressful times, camaraderie, collegiality and teamwork come first, always.
- You are a problem solver and have an eagle eye for details.
- You have great communication, planning and financial skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English to handle this client facing role.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is our bucket list, but we will not be disappointed if we cannot tick all the boxes in the end. All our experts have different backgrounds, which help them shape their day-to-day, that will not be any different in your case.
- You are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved. You are an essential part of the team as you’re an energetic, dedicated and enthusiastic teamplayer.
- Your project planning skills are amazing.
- You manage administrative work to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget (contact reports, creative review reports, cost estimates,…)
- You organize internal and external meetings and attend when needed.
- You are untouchable on the basics, never assume anything and always triple check to maintain a high level of a quality.
- You’ll be thoroughly coached by your Account Manager & Director and will learn from the best experts in the industry.
WHEN JOINING US, THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A key position in a resourceful and people obsessed organization.
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation.
- A competitive salary and benefits program.
- An inclusive organization that recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, …
- Experience a truly ‘great place to work’ at the breathtaking, carbon-neutral Gare Maritime in Tour & Taxis. From showers for post-workout refreshment to a food hall for when hunger strikes, our facilities have got you covered. And with the Tour & Taxis Park just steps away, you can enjoy a lunchtime jog or yoga session in the great outdoors.